Thursday, October 3, 2013

Goodnight loves.

I know I said I wasn't going to post a blog post tonight, but when I was putting Jaiden to bed this was too cute to not capture. Every night when I put Jaiden to bed we have a routine that goes a little bit like this; I say "goodnight baby, sleep good okay?" he says "okay" then I say "and have good dreams?" and he says "okay" then we say good night and I love you. After we do our routine good nights, the past few nights I've been saying I love you sooooo much, and he has been responding with this. It is seriously the cutest thing ever and makes my heart fill with such happiness and joy.

It is black because we were cuddling in bed and all of the lights were off :) If you can't understand what he's saying, he's saying "I love you so much so much so much so much" over and over. I hope you enjoy this little blurb into mine and Jaiden's relationship, it's truly something special.

2 comments: